Wave goodbye to the days of overly earthy Kava. We’ve blended our Mystic Kava Root to be as palatable as you like your tea while maintaining the same relaxing, mind-settling, and (slightly) numbing effect of traditional Kava.* Our Kava is cultivated without chemicals, then blended with organic Cassia cinnamon chips, dried cranberries & cranberry powder, stevia, and locally-grown and lab-tested hemp.
Note: We recommend brewing Mystic Kava Root according to the following:
- Boil water & allow to cool for 3-4 minutes prior to pouring
- Allow to steep an extra 5-10 minutes
- Steep up to 45 minutes for fuller strength, or refill 1-2x for lower strength but more tea
- Est. 60MG Full Spectrum CBD per bag
- Does not contain caffeine
- 1 pack, 3 pack, and 20 pack available
- Contains coconut milk (used as a lipid to increase CBD absorption)
About Our CBD Tea Ingredients
We don’t compromise on quality, and we are committed to setting the standard in great CBD products. That’s why we use local, sustainable & organic ingredients in every blend of tea.
CBD also needs to be able to work in your body, so each bag is also infused with an organic coconut base that’s sustainably sourced and ideal for increasing the bioavailability of cannabinoids. This also includes Tapioca Maltodextrin (sourced from Organic, Non-GMO Yuca Root) and Organic Acacia Fiber, both to help prevent clumping and improves mix-ability. Just like our herbs and teas, our coconut base comes from small, organic farms.
Curious about how we produce our teas and what’s coming next? Contact us anytime at info (at) thebrostea.com.
The Brothers Apothecary exclusively uses hemp that contains <0.3% THC and is licensed with the Department of Agriculture.