Nutritional Highlights of Hawaiian Spirulina
• Rich source of Vitamins A, K1, K2, B12, iron
• Source of other nutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD, and phycocyanin
• More beta carotene than carrots
• More protein than tofu
• Source of antioxidants
• Hawaiian Spirulina contains more nutrition per gram than any other spirulina on the market
• It is free of pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, lactose, soy, and solvents
• 100% vegan
For more details on nutritional content, please visit our typical analysis page.
Suggested Serving: 6 tablets daily (500 mg each tablet = 3 grams per day) Servings per Jar: 33 ½ servings = A little more than 1 month’s supply, perfect for first timers.
Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Read our spirulina testimonials to learn how spirulina has transformed lives.
$20.99 Regular Price