Chocolate bars that curb hunger and boost energy. Snacking takes on a new meaning with protein and MCT keto bars.
What Are Keto Bars Made of?
Each pack is full of goodness.
- Whole Egg Powder. Made with real eggs, whole egg powder helps with your moderate protein intake. It’s also a source of calcium and other minerals.
- Coconut Oil. Research suggests that coconut oil can blast body fat by controlling your appetite. Coconut oil also increases HDL which is your good cholesterol.
- Milk Protein Isolate. Increasing your feeling of fullness, milk protein isolate contains the same amino acids in fresh milk. If you want to gain lean muscle mass, using it as a post-workout supplement is a great idea.
- Prebiotic Dietary Tapioca Fiber. One of the health benefits of tapioca is that it aids in digestion. It’s also an amazing source of protein for vegetarians. Maintaining bone health, tapioca contains calcium and iron.
- MCT. Medium-chain triglycerides are also found in coconut oil. But the difference is, MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs, making it a more effective supplement for weight loss. MCT oil helps you reach nutritional ketosis by converting into ketones in your liver.
- Purified Stevia Extract. This is a non-nutritive sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. Unlike regular sweeteners in the market, stevia will not raise your blood sugar.
- Almonds. A handful of almonds a day keeps disease away. Almonds contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Kiss My Keto Bars Peanut Butter