VEGAN ICE CREAM: *Coconut Milk (Water, *Coconut, *Guar Gum), *Agave Syrup, *Coconut Cream, *Dried Coconut, *Coconut Extract, *Vanilla Extract. CHOCOLATE COATING: *†Dark Chocolate (*†Cocoa Mass, *†Cane Sugar, *†Cocoa Butter), *Coconut Oil, *Almonds.
†Fair TradeContains: Coconut (tree nut), Almond (tree nut)Nutrition Facts3 servings per containerServing size1 bar (76g)CaloriesPer serving290% DV*Total Fat22g28%Saturated Fat17g85%Trans Fat0gCholesterol0mg0%Sodium15mg1%Total Carb.16g6%Dietary Fiber2g7%Total Sugars11gIncl. Added Sugars10g20%Protein2gVitamin D0mcg0%Calcium0mg0%Iron1.6mg8%Potassium200mg4%* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.n advice.
$8.15 Regular Price